The Columbus Standard is a manually operated, German-made, heavy duty concertina ladder. Made from lightweight allow, this ladder has a 200kg per tread load capacity, making it perfect for commercial applications and/or customers who want maximum in strength, durability, and reliability. This ladder has a gentle slope and wide non-slip treads. Add the specially constructed top-opener system (sold separately), and the Columbus Standard becomes operable from above, as well as below.
- Heavy duty construction in lightweight alloy
- 19mm laminated ceiling panel
- Alloy and plated metal parts
- Plated adjustable balance springs
- Wide non-slip step treads and gentle 65º slope
- Moisture resistant 19mm laminated casing
- Generous sized ceiling openings
- Available to reach up to 4.3 metre ceilings
- Safety handrail can be fitted to either side
- Complete pre-assembled from factory
BE A SMART ATTIC.
Like the possibilities? Motivated like a cat on a hot tin roof?
Get in touch for a FREE measure & quote!
If you are running out of room in your home, a deluxe attic storage room, accessed by one of our top quality attic ladders could be the answer. If you consider that up to 30% of the space in your home is in your roof space, that much needed extra room might be easier and more cost effective to obtain than you think!