This cleverly designed window is a triple treat! Fakro’s side hinged roof access window, provides for additional light, ventilation, AND roof access, making it the perfect addition to any attic.
- Side Hinged Opening Attic Window.
- Lacquered ‘knot free’ timber frame.
- Weather-proof, exterior aluminium capping.
- Heat blocking solar control, laminated double glazing as standard.
- Pilkington Activ™ coating.
- Fitted with condensation gaskets.
- 20-year warranty on the glass.
- Available in 3 sizes.
- Blockout blinds available.
- For within reach applications (the attic or similar).
- Opening to 90 degrees in both right and left opening models.
- A gas piston at the top of the window holds the sash stable and prevents accidental closing.
- Suitable for pitches 15-55 degrees.
- Built with wide, thick, premium Nordic pine frames to prevent warping or twisting.
- Timber has been laminated for increased strength and stability, vacuum impregnated with preservative and double lacquered prior to assembly for durability and long-lasting good looks.
- The lacquered Nordic pine frame is fitted with wide condensation gaskets for draining moisture to the building’s exterior and other frame seals are laid into milled grooves, not just stapled, to protect the home against water leakage.
- The exterior is clad with aluminium cappings which have been coated with UV and weather-resistant polyester paint for maximum longevity.
- Built with 4mm toughened exterior glass, 14mm Argon gas injected airspace & low E-coating (for strength, durability, increased thermal performance and to reduce solar heat gain).
- There is also a butyl strip to hold down the flashing apron on the roof to guard against wind driven rain in stormy conditions.
- The Pilkington Activ™ coating on the external surface of the IGU ensures that all Fakro Skylights stay cleaner for longer.
- Fakro’s warranty covers 20 years for glass, 10 years for remaining elements, 3 years for manual blinds.
- Tested and approved to comply with Australian Standards (AS4285 Skylights / AS1530 Non-Combustible / AS1288 Overhead Glazing).
YOUR FUTURE'S BRIGHT
Get in touch for a FREE measure & quote!
Want to view our Attic Windows before you make a decision? Visit our Showroom! It’s a fantastic way to see how they work and which ones might suit you best.