Velux Roof Windows are purpose-built attic windows, available in centre pivoting or dual action versions. With blinds & flyscreens available, you can control how much light (and insects) you want to invite in. Velux Attic Windows are covered by a 10-year warranty.
- Centre-pivot and Dual Action Opening versions.
- White painted interior timber frame.
- Exterior aluminium cappings (grey).
- NEAT™ Photocatalytic coating.
- High performance double glazing.
- Smooth profile sits low in the roof.
- 10-year warranty on glass.
- Available in 5 sizes.
- Insect screens and blinds available.
- For within reach applications (the attic or loft).
- Available in a dual action version, as well as centre-pivot only.
- Operated via a handle and control bar, to adjust between top-hung and pivoting versions.
- Built with a white painted interior timber frame.
- Smooth low profile design, sitting lower in the roof.
- Built with 3mm toughened Low-E coated exterior glass, 9mm Argon gas injected airspace, 5.36mm laminated inner glass layer, providing high performance double glazing.
- The NEAT™ Photocatalytic coating on the outer pane reduces cleaning frequency.
- Velux skylights come with 10-year warranty on skylights, 3-year warranty on electrics and blinds.
- Tested and approved to comply with Australian Standards (AS4285 Skylights / AS3959 Bushfire / AS1288 Overhead Glazing)
YOUR FUTURE'S BRIGHT
Get in touch for a FREE measure & quote!
Want to view our Attic Windows before you make a decision? Visit our Showroom! It’s a fantastic way to see how they work and which ones might suit you best.